Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Carpe Diem

If not now, when? Today has been a great day; farmer's market, lunch and beautiful October weather. To top it all off, I went to Jamba Juice before my class today and got a small drink before I got lunch. They were super busy and somehow messed up, and instead of a sixteen, I got the biggest size, a power. Granted I only really needed a small since I was about to eat, but hey! It was an all fruit smoothie and you take what you get :] I love Tuesdays, and this one is no exception. Going to play Wii and make dinner with my friend Susan tonight, should be a blast. October is going by wayyy to fast, but I'm trying to enjoy everyday!

Quote for the day:: This is pretty much the interpretation of carpe diem, the title of this post, and I just love how it is put, a little something more than 'seize the day.' The enjoyment of the pleasures of the moment without concern for the future.


And now, a few outfit pictures. They are definitely not the best quality, but you get the gist. Probably one of my favorite things I've ever found at a thrift store. I scooped this up at a tiny thrift store in Utopia, Texas while working in the area over the summer :]


Dress: Thrifted ($4)
Belt: Thrifted ($.50)
Hooray for thrift stores, and outrageously cheap, cute clothes!







Pretty simple outfit, but I absolutely love this dress. I wore it with some simple white t-strap sandals that I couldn't get a picture of... self timers are hard to work with, haha. But, it can be paired with another kind of belt, chunky jewelry, dressed up, or dressed down. Such a good investment!



Have a fantastic Tuesday, and I hope to post something more soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress! :) It's even cuter because it was $4! Glad your day was fun! I want to play Wii!!! You should get a tripod so we can see your entire cute self from head to toe!! Thanks for sharing! Goodnight!!

    ReplyDelete