Tuesday, October 12, 2010

F is for Findings

Today has been an exceptional day. Waking up early was worth it, and now I am home and might just take a nap. Well I don't have any pictures do share today( my iPhoto needs to be installed still!!) But I do have something very cool and inspirational to share. This website is so amazing, you will want to watch the video over and over again. It shows the house you grew up in, interpreted into a music video. Awesome! It's kind of sad, seeing as my home is no longer there, but still amazing to watch. Hope you check it out and get inspired!

Ch-ch-check it out!

Dinner tonight with my friend Susan, yay! Cooking something in her apartment, then watching One Tree Hill... should be a fantastic night. Hope your week is going well, I hope to post again asap!
-Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment