Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bewildered Time Traveler

I just went on about a three mile run to clear my head. I was driving myself crazy with thoughts and just needed to move, and get out in the fresh air. Especially right now, the weather in Arizona is absolutely perfect. So I turned on some John Mayer and hit the pavement and just moved and breathed. I'm feeling a little better. I get to go to New Mexico for the Green Chile Fest Ultimate Frisbee competition. Super excited! I didn't know if I was going to be able to go because I just got a new job (Tempe Boat Rentals on Tempe Town Lake!) and was iffy about asking it off. Turns out my boss plays ultimate to, very nice coincidence. Anyways, that's why have been so absent on this blog, school and work all piled up, especially with midterms. So now I can breathe and write a little. Well, this is how I feel right now.
Can't believe it's November, but I'm loving the weather!



Here's a pumpkin cake that me and my twin sister made for Halloween. We're bound to be on the Food Network someday. Well I hope you all take a second to breathe and enjoy the beautiful fall weather, and remember that everything happens for a reason and it'll all work out how it's supposed to. Okay, so maybe that advice is mostly for me... but feel free to take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment