Friday, October 1, 2010

And so it begins...

So now that my computer is no longer having technical difficulties, and I have a charged camera, a closet full of clothes and my own kitchen, my blog may begin properly. I will be having posts of things I cook, with lots of pictures, from the process to the finished product... on a college girl's budget and smaller than normal kitchen :] Pictures of my outfits that I want to show off, and brag about the amazing clothes I find at thrift stores and on the clearance racks. And finally, about anything else I find inspiring, nostalgic, or just plain cool. So here it begins, as it was meant to be.. and I can't wait.

The picture here is the view from my apartment, looking at the beautiful lights of Tempe and my tiny pool. Oh, and it's October! The best month of the year! It (eventually) won't be in the 100s, there's pumpkin patches, and the state fair, and haunted houses. I love it!

Heading off to San Diego now, hopefully I'll have some cool pictures when I get back, and I can start posting some outfits, recipes and all that fun stuff.
Have a fabulous weekend.
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment