Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lazy Sunday

















A long work day turned into a perfectly lazy day. I got off early from work because of the rainy weather and the IronMan triathlon that made renting boats kind of impossible. So I took the long way on my bike enjoying the overcast day and beautiful Tempe scenery. What could have been a productive homework day turned into me lounging in my PJ's and doing what I feel like I haven't done in a while... nothing. Cloudy days always make me want to snuggle up and just unwind, and I got to do exactly that. Definitely just what I needed. I made these monstrous pancakes a couple days ago and they were absolutely scrumptious. I might just make breakfast for dinner tonight, but I'm out of milk. Bummer. I could really eat pancakes anytime, who couldn't? Haha. Well have a great night and I hope you have some time to unwind today... or soon!
xoxo,
Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment