Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Friends From All Over



Ahh, less than two weeks here in Texas. Part of me gets butterflies just thinking about all the good things to come; my new apartment, close to the family, back in Arizona, and the list goes on! But then again, it's going to be hard to leave camp, and get back in the real world. I am more than ready to start being able to wear cute clothes and actually do my hair in the morning, but leaving is going to mean another set of goodbyes. I hate making such great friends and then having to leave them. It happened at Penn State, now it's happening again here. It's not a bad thing that I'm making awesome friends, but having to leave them is a bummer. At least I will have friends all around the country, and across the world! Can't wait to visit them all! Well can't believe time is dwindling down, ready to be home with my family, but not willing to let my friendships here end. For now I'm going to enjoy the days here, 11 more! Yesterday I went to a fantastic little thrift store in Utopia, TX and found some really great stuff. A new dress, a denim shirt, and a couple of other little things. I'm totally pumped to wear them! I'll definitely put some pictures up when I get the chance to wear them! Last night I saw Inception, and it was definitely awesome. Well worth the $7 ticket price in Kerrville, I'm gonna miss that! FYI: In the picture above are my good friends from here in Tejas, Monique and Ann, love them! :]
That's all for now,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment