Monday, July 19, 2010

Counting the Days


Currently deciding whether or not to come home early from camp, even though I really know the decision is already made. As bad as I want to leave after this term, it would be unprofessional and not worth the money I would miss out on. It's hard to hear about everything going on back home, knowing that all of my family is in Arizona together again, except for me. This has been an awesome experience working at camp, meeting so many different people from all over the world, and getting to see parts of Texas I probably never would have gotten to. With that said, this place has more drama than High School, and I have more 7-year-olds than a day care living with me. For now I'm going to make the best of it. Skit night tonight, Jungle night tomorrow, Summer Singers Wednesday and Crew outpost Thursday, time will fly by, right? We'll see, 26 more days until I'm back in the dry heat for good.
Counting down the days, but learning to take each day and enjoy it.
Love,
Alex

1 comment:

  1. Let me tell you i have been there before Alex! I cried every month when I came home to visit for mom to let me come home! I am so glad I sucked it up sally and did it for the past few years and look! Now I am home for...ever at the moment!! :) Keep your head up and make the most out of every day because you will soon be living down the street from us and we can hang out every weekend if you want! This will be fun to look back on and laugh and tell stories about and you will grow from the experiences! Just keep swimming.... xoxx

    ReplyDelete