Thursday, February 28, 2013

Taco Time.


So, I had an amazing dinner party a couple weeks ago with my co-workers who also happen to be some of my best friends. It was a potluck style dinner, so I thought I'd share what I made!
142 (2)143 (2)144 (2)I made mini taco salads, or taco muffins- whatever you want to call them! I took unbaked tortillas, baked them in muffin tins so they came out in mini bowl shapes. I then filled it with taco filling. I used tofu, just because that's my preference, but feel free to use ground beef! After baking that with some cheese, I topped it with shredded lettuce and salsa for bite-sized taco deliciousness!
My friends seemed to enjoy them, and they're perfect for party snacks, or a meal! Let me know if you give them a shot!
I'd love to hear what you've been cooking!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment