Thursday, October 11, 2012

iDecisions.

So, very sad story- I dropped my iPhone on the asphalt last week and ended up with a sweet crack in the corner and across my screen. My case apparently had done enough protecting from all of the previous times I've dropped it and finally gave in. Since then it has only gotten worse because gravity just keeps sending it smashing to the ground.

Image via Gearlive.com

Anyways, I don't know if I should use my update and get an iPhone 5, or save the $100 and get the iPhone 4s. My phone is currently a 4, but I figure if I'm going to use my update, I better upgrade at least a little. So it's $200 for the iPhone 5 and $100 for the 4- not that big of a difference in the long run, but an extra $100 sounds like a lot at the moment.

What do you think? Do you have the iPhone 5, or know someone who has gotten it? Is it worth it?

Decisions, decisions!
Have a great day!
Alex

2 comments:

  1. I would say go with the 4S fsho! iPhones are always updating, and you can always get the latest version later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true! I'm due for an upgrade, so I might just get the latest one now while I have an upgrade and it's the cheapest!

    ReplyDelete