Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 8th!?

Okay, so I may be a little late for the Fourth and a little behind in blogging. Which I really don't know how with the lack of things I've been doing. Just staying busy watching movies, estate sale shopping and cooking. It's been a nice couple of weeks off, but now I'm ready to go back to work. A couple more days and I'm back, woo! Who would have thought I'd be so eager to start work, but I'm not good at not doing much.

So here are some pictures from the Fourth, which was my first in Arizona because I've been celebrating it in Texas for the past 7 years or so... crazy! Hope you all had a fantastic Independence Day!



So here are some of my summer plans that I hope to complete by the time I move back to Tempe!
Go to the zoo
Make a DIY statement necklace
Get apartment decorations(already started, more on this later!)
Start a Tumblr
Scrapbook with my Study Abroad pictures
Go to the River
Take a trip to Cali
Make a t-shirt quilt with all my old shirts I've been saving
Blog (more frequently than I have!!)
Go estate sale/thrift store shopping
Practice my photography (use my new tripod!)

I'll add more and check them off as I go, assuming I accomplish them! So I'm halfway through with Summer, but there's no reason I can't get these things done! Trying to keep myself busy with my lack of a twin and dying to get back in my pace of work, school, clubs and all that jazz.

What're your summer plans?
Alex

PS: Just saw Horrible Bosses, and it was amazinggg!! So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment