Sunday, July 31, 2011

End of summer countdown

It's scary that it's almost the end of summer. How sad, but I guess I can't complain too much since I've kinda travelled around the world.. or maybe just Europe but still! I have totally been slacking on this blog, sorry for the 2 people that may actually read this.. but I was just not into it. I decided to step back and live life more disconnected and enjoy time laying by the pool, singing in the car and laughing with my sisters and so far it has been great. I don't want to feel guilty because I started this blog because I enjoy blogging, and I blog for myself so I should do it when I feel like it, not when it feels like mandatory homework.
Anywho, I still have things to check off my summer to-do list and better get to it seeing as my life turns back in to a whirlwind again in almost a week. I'm so pumped to get back into Tempe, going to class, going to meetings, playing frisbee, planning events for my apartment complex and meeting even more new people! Yay!
I've become attached to Tumblr. It's so easy and quick, and I love the tid-bits of information, quotes, and pictures. Good for busy people, and I can do it from my phone if I feel so inclined :] Here I am: Free to Wander Check it out if you'd like!
Here
Well I saw this and it is sooo true, at least from the girl's part and what I always want to say but never do. It makes me happy that guys do it too.
Well, just thought I'd catch you up on my summer. Hope you are doing slendid and enjoying the last of summer, but even more fun is just around the corner so don't worry!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment