Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tunesday,

If you haven't heard this song, you need to . If you have, you should revisit it. Such a classic, it's been in my head all day!



And we'll never miss a party, 'cause we keep them going constantly. And we'll never have to listen to anyone, about anything 'cause its all been done and its all been said. We're the coolest kids and we take what we can get.

Took a trip to Tucson, I hope to post about it soon! The Career Fair and a Finance quiz is keeping me busy! Hope all is well in the blog-o-sphere with you all!
Alex

2 comments:

  1. I love that song!! I hope all is well with you girly!!:)

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that song! Really brings me back to the summer before college and that atmosphere of enjoying life with good friends before everyone moved to different places for college. Always gonna be a favorite.

    ReplyDelete