Friday, September 28, 2012

Dig in.

I made this delicious stack of pancakes last night for dinner. It was just one of those nights where I was like, I'm gonna have breakfast for dinner... just 'cause I can. I put a Fall spin on it and added some cinnamon and nutmeg along with the Sweet Potato to make it a little more festive.
Enjoy!



Sweet Potato Spice Pancakes
   Makes one large serving
1 cup Bisquick or other pancake mix
2/3 cup water
1 Sweet Potato
Equal pinches of nutmeg & cinnamon
   (I know.. real accurate measurements!)

Mix together pancake mix, water and spices. Cook potato and cut into cubes. Add into mix with other ingredients, I put mine into my Ninja processor to make the mixing a little easier! Viola, you have a delicious pancake mix, pour them in the pan and indulge!

Hope your week was amazing!
Alex

4 comments:

  1. I seriously think those are the yummiest looking pancakes ever!! Definitely going to have to try them:)

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! They were super good, not to toot my own horn! haha

      Delete