Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cup of tea.

So I have a bunch of work to do for one of my jobs on campus- trying to plan retreat and order staff shirts and all that jazz. I've been putting it off and only getting small parts done at a time. It didn't help when I was house sitting for my sister and sat on their huge Lovesak bean bag and watched Gossip Girl for like 5 hours straight. But how could I resist after working all morning and then having Netflix on the big screen with no commercials and no interruptions?! So Sunday was my lazy day and I decided I needed to be productive and get some things hammered out.

I always feel most productive when I go to a coffee shop. There's no TV or family trying to talk to me, I can just sip some coffee.. or tea like I had, and really get stuff done. I finished the master schedule for retreat and caught up on some emails, and felt so much better!


How was your weekend? Where do you go to feel most productive?
Have a fantastic Monday!
Alex

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely in the same boat. I can never get anything done in my house where there's tumblr or tv or books just a second away. Coffee shops are definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I feel like if strangers are around, I'm obliged to be productive! haha

      Delete