Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The stars all gleam with possibilities.

I'm feeling a little drained from the first couple weeks of meetings, events and now classes so I like to read a little inspiration. I love this website and it always has good little reminders and positive thoughts. That specific post just reminded me of why I do everything I do. Sometimes I get really envious of the people who go to class a few hours a few days a week and then go home, hang out with their roommate or boyfriend, maybe do some homework and then just have free time without ever really being on-campus or committed to anything. Then I realize why I do this all, because I am exploring new ideas and opportunities and everything that comes my way. I give it a chance and that is how I am slowly discovering myself and the things that fill me with joy. Here is to doing what I love, working with people that I love (& sometimes hate), and living through stress-inducing crazed weeks of excitement and hard work to figure out what life is about, or maybe this is exactly what it is about.


From my hike up Camelback mountain, kind of scary hiking down in the dark, but worth it for the views!

Keep on keepin' on,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment